22nd October´s lesson - 2º Bachillerato

Dear students,

I want to apologize for today´s eventful lesson. I had organized  the lesson to be given in building 2, in the CHAMBER OF SECRETS, our SUM classroom but then I found out two teachers had booked the same place at the same time. I do promise that next EvAU practice lessons on 5th and 12th November will go smoother than today´s practice.





21st October 2020

GRAMMAR CORRECTION WITH A TWIST.

Correction of exercises 1 to 8 SB pages 14 & 15


We did not correct all the exercises on Wednesday´s lesson. Please check your homework with the key to exercises 7&8.

SB, page 15

ex.7

1 had bought 

2 had taken off

3 had misunderstood 

4 have happened 

5 has been trying 

6 has been investigating 

7 hadn’t removed 

8 have been getting 

9 has returned

ex. 

1 Sarah has been travelling since June. 

2 I had been searching for three hours when I finally found my passport. 

3 How long have you been waiting in the queue? 

4 We have been planning this trip for ages

5 They were tired because they had been driving all night

6 He had never been abroad (before).  


HOMEWORK: Copy on your notebook

 SB, page 123

Connectors: EXPLANATION & CHART

Comentarios