Exercise correction, today´s photocopy ( the ones with couldn´t correct), 11th February 2019


 Whenever

We have to use goggles whenever we enter the lab.
Whenever we enter the lab, we have to use goggles.


10  Whether or not ( con verbo en afirmativa)

They will invest in the project whether or not  it makes a lot of money.
Whether or not it makes a lot of money, they will invest in the project.

Exercise 2


1 As long as

The research will continue as long as there is enough money.
As long as there is enough money, the research will continue.


2 Only if ( pueden separarse, no como unless,  only...if)

Only vote if you like this person.
Vote only if you like this person.


3 Otherwise

You will need access to the Internet, otherwise you will not be able to do the quiz.


4 Provided that

This experiment is likely to succeed provided that we follow all the steps correctly.
Provided that we follow all the steps correctly, this experiment is likely to succeed.


5 Providing that

Providing that I have all my data, I will finish my thesis next year,
I will finish my thesis next year providing that I have all my data.






6 Supposing

Supposing you are interested in laguage, you could study linguistics.
You could study linguistics suppposing you are interested in language.

7 Unless


The sudents have an excellent attitude to their studies, but they will drop the subject unless it is interesting.
The students have an excellent attitude to their studies, but unless it is intereting they will drop the subject.






Comentarios