ERROR CORRECTION: AN EXAMPLE!!!

When the student sent me these texts written, I corrected them and showed the mistakes ( by underlining them) and suggest possible changes.

BEST FRIEND
For me a best friend is a person who always stays  with you , who helps you when you are in need or trouble. it . A  best friend  is a person who smiles and makes you smiles  all the time .  I don´t have only a best friend, I have 3 best friends. They are very important to for me. They give me a lot of advice (es incontable) a lots of advices and they are very honest with me. With Whit them I have spent a lot of beautiful times and funny stories. Next summer I am going to go to Paris , with 2 of them .I hope we will have a very good time. Also,next  this summer my 3 best friends an I are going to stay together togheter the rest of all the time.
USA ADJETIVOS QUE HEMOS APRENDIDO PARA LAS BUENAS CUALIDADES, ALGUNO MAS, PLEASE.

A BOOK:
I haven´t read a lot of books, because I don´t like them  very much. But this year I have read a great book for school very great and now I may like reading it. It is called Jacobus. For me this book is very interesting. It is about a monk who must find all about other monks call the Templars ( los templarios in Spanish). This man does the The pilgrim´s way of camino the Santiago with his soon and they find what they are looking for all they want. I recommend this book because I think that is very entertaining, inspiring great and interesting. Also whit it You also will learn history by reading it.


THE FILM:
I´ m going to talk about a film that I love so much . This film is 3 meters above/over about the sky. In Spanish tres metros sobre el cielo . This film is very beautiful. I think that the most beautiful scene is when Mario Casas ( in the film called h) go with his girlfriend to the beach. There they have a very good time . I think that this scene is very beautiful because it is very romantic and special.(WHAT HAPPENS EXACTLY?) I recommended this film because I think that is the most romantic and greatest  film that I´ve seen in my life. you will see in your life.

CORRECTIONS IN RED!
SUBRAYADO LO QUE HAY QUE QUITAR!
SUGERENCIAS EN VERDE!

L

Comentarios