Practice with Future tenses: translation



SENTENCES IN THE FUTURE AND THEIR TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH.
WRITING ACTIVITY FOR BACHILLERATO

1.- ¿Te apetece algo de beber? No tomaré nada, gracias.
Do you feel like drinking something? No, I won´t have anything, thank you.
2.- Ahora no llamaré a Claire porque estará haciendo los deberes.
I won´t call Claire now because she will be doing homework.
3.- El próximo año por estas fechas estaré estudiando en la universidad.
This time next year I´ll be studying at university.
4.- ¿Qué estarás haciendo mañana por la mañana?
What will you be doing tomorrow morning?

 


5.- La próxima semana  a estas horas estaremos estudiando inglés.
 This time next week I´ll be studying English.
6.- Coge tu abrigo. Parece que va a llover.
 Bring your coat. It seems to be going to rain any moment.
7.- Tengo tantos deberes. No te preocupes, te ayudaré.
 I have so much homework. Don´t worry,  I´ll help you.
8.- Mañana a estas horas estaré viajando a Nueva York.
This time tomorrow I will be travelling to NY.



 
9.- ¿Estás libre este fin de semana? No, lo siento, vamos a ver a unos amigos en Madrid.
 Are you free this weekend? No, I´m sorry, we are going to visit some friends in Madrid // are visiting some friends in Madrid.
10.- Leo está seguro de que va a aprobar el examen.
Leo is sure that he will pass the test.
11. Espero que mis padres me regalen un portátil.
 I hope my parents will give me a laptop.
12.- Voy a devolver el MP4 a la tienda.
I´m taking my MP4 back to the shop.

 

Comentarios